Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cows Dropping Dead In Wisconsin

I found an article today, if you want to check it out here is a link.  The article is from Time, and it talks about how over 200 cows dropped dead somewhere in Wisconsin.  The article has also been saying how a lot of people think that the birds dropping dead a couple of weeks ago, and the fishing coming up dead are all connected to a biblical prophecy that the world is gonna end.  All I have to say to that is lol, thats a load.  It is curious that all these things are just dying in masses though.  Apparently there have been mass deaths of birds and fish in places like Arkansas, Sweden, Louisiana, and Kentucky.  Which I personally find odd considering Sweden is halfway across the world from most these places.  Although birds to tend to travel.  Idk I am tired, once again if you want to check out the article by Time here is another link, and thank you I got my first couple of followers so thanks everybody for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. well if it is the apocalypse i'll be ready. but i kinda doubt it is. anyway, i'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hella weird. I like your blog, I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete